Jet Airways is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world operating flights to 24 international destinations and 43 destinations within India. With daily flights to Delhi and double daily to Mumbai from London Heathrow and a range of onward connections across India and beyond, Jet Airways offers a better choice in the skies. Other international destinations from India include New York (JFK), Newark, Brussels, Kathmandu, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Colombo and various other destinations in Middle East and Asia. From 5 December 2010, Jet Airways will also connect Delhi to Milan.
For more details on Jet Airways, please visit www.jetairways.com Earn Miles with Jet Airways
Earn Etihad Guest Miles when you fly with Jet Airways. Miles will be earned based on the class of travel booked as shown.
| Cabin Flown
|| Fare Level
|| Miles Earned|
|| F, A
|| 200% of actual Miles Flown|
|| C, J, Z, I , P
|| 150% of actual Miles Flown|
|| Y, M, T , U
|| 100% of actual Miles Flown|
|| N, L
|| 75% of actual Miles Flown|
|| Q, S
|| 50% of actual Miles Flown|
Book a Flight with Jet Airways
Please quote your Etihad Guest Number when you book with Jet Airways and remember to present your Etihad Guest Card at check-in. To make a booking in the UAE, call 800 48378 or 800 GUEST
Claim Missing Partner Miles
Please retain your tickets and boarding passes until such time your miles are credited to your account. If you do not receive the credits within six weeks, please advise the Etihad Guest Service Centre on +800 GUEST. Missing miles can be claimed up to 6 months from the date of travel.
Redeem Miles on Jet Airways flights
To make a Reward booking on Jet Airways, please contact the Etihad Guest Service Centre 14 days prior to your intended date of travel.
Follow the links below to view the redemption tables.
Click here to view the International routes
Click here to view the Domestic routes
Terms & Conditions
Earning Miles on Jet Airways
• Miles will only be earned on a code share flight with Jet Airways that has an ‘EY’ prefix. All other code share operated or marketed flights by Jet Airways with an airline other than Etihad Airways will not qualify for miles.
• Booking Classes that qualify for accrual:
First – F,A
Business – C, J, Z, I, P
Economy – Y, M, T, U, N, L, Q, S
• Booking classes that do not qualify for accruals: R, D, K, H, V, O, W, B, X, E and G.
• Mileage earning is based on actual distance flown. There is no minimum mileage awarded for short sectors.
• Charter Flights are not eligible for earning Miles.
• Flights taken on Jet Airways are not eligible to earn Etihad Guest Tier Miles and therefore do not contribute to earning or maintaining your Etihad Guest Silver or Gold Tier.
Redeeming Miles on Jet Airways
• You may redeem miles on all Jet Airways’ domestic and international flights.
• A minimum of 14 days advance notice is required for a redemption flight booking.
• Seats are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
• Miles cannot be redeemed for Code share flights operated by Jet Airways.
• Redeeming miles for upgrades on partner flights are not permitted.