Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with over 1000 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries. Starwood Hotels encompasses the following internationally renowned and unique 9 hotel brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton and the recently launched Aloft® and ElementSM.
To book your next stay, please visit www.spg.comStarwood Preferred Guest
Starwood Preferred Guest offers remarkable access to an amazing hotel portfolio, the richest elite benefits and zero blackouts on Free Night Awards. If there’s a standard room available on your chosen night, it’s yours.
To collect the level of miles stated, members must belong to the Starwood Preferred Guest program, Starwood’s own loyalty programme.
Preferred members will earn 2 Etihad Guest Miles per eligible US dollar 1 spent and Elite Gold and Platinum members earn 3 Etihad Guest Miles per eligible US dollar 1 spent.Steps to earning miles:
1. You need to be a member of Starwood Preferred Guest, in order to earn Etihad Guest Miles.
Enrollments into Starwood Preferred Guest can be done at hotel check in, online at spg.com
or if you call 1-888-625-4988
2. Once you are a member of Starwood Preferred Guest you can then call the Starwood Customer Contact Centre
or visit the Starwood Preferred Guest site
to change your earning preference to Etihad Guest Miles.
3. All miles are earned based on spend at the hotel. Join Starwood Preferred Guest nowAlready a Starwood Preferred Guest member?
This is how you can transfer your Starpoints ® to Etihad Guest Miles;
Starwood Preferred Guests can transfer Starpoints® into Miles at the rate of 1 Starpoint® for every 1 mile.
Enjoy a 5,000 miles bonus when you transfer 20,000 Starpoints to miles (must be transferred as part of the same transaction to receive the bonus Miles).
No minimum point transfer applies for SPG Platinum members. SPG Gold members have a minimum point transfer of 1,500 Starpoints® and SPG Preferred members have a minimum point transfer of 2,500 Starpoints®.
To transfer Starpoints® into Etihad Guest Miles, please call 1-888-625-4988 or exchange online at spg.comClaim missing miles
If a guest claims they are missing airline credit for a stay, the airline can direct the guest to contact SPG Customer Service by phone or by submitting a request through the SPG.com website. SPG Representatives will research each request to determine eligibility, and will provide guests further assistance as necessary.
Information appearing on the Airlines’ website should be consistent with the above. The following contact info can also be published.
SPG Customer Service
U.S. & Canada toll-free number:
Europe toll number:
Singapore toll-free number:
Japanese toll-free number:
Fax Number: +00 1 519-633-2776
Email Requests: Visit SPG.com and follow the ‘My Stays” Quick Link to report a missing stay.
Mail Requests: Airline Retro Miles
P.O. Box 6020
Lancaster, CA, 93539
Terms and conditions
Earning Etihad Guest miles:
• You must be an SPG member and have opted in to receive Etihad Guest Miles as your form of earning currency.
• You must enrol into the SPG programme before or during your first stay to ensure that you will earn your Etihad Guest Miles for that stay.
• Etihad Guest Miles are earned based on total spend at the hotel.
• Eligible charges include room rates booked on eligible rate plans, food & beverage charges, laundry and dry cleaning, telephone and in-room faxes, in-room movies and in-room video games. Please check with the hotel at the time of booking. Eligible rates are those booked through SPG.com or other Starwood websites, Starwood customer service, or travel agents. Third-party websites such as Orbitz.com or Expedia.com are not eligible rate plans.
• Ineligible charges include but are not limited to taxes, service charges, gratuities, parking, recreational charges, , any portion of a stay in excess of 90 consecutive nights. Please check with the hotel at the time of booking.