With a global reach extending into more than 85 countries, Preferred Hotel Group represents more than 650 of the finest hotels, resorts, and serviced residences in the world.
Preferred Hotel Group’s brands include Preferred Hotels® & Resorts, Preferred Boutique™, Summit Hotels & Resorts™, Sterling Hotels™, Sterling Design, and Summit Serviced Residences™.
Limited Offer: 1 November – 31 December 2013
Promotion Code: MKTDBL
Book a stay at any one of 120 participating Preferred Hotel Group properties around the globe and enjoy 500 bonus Etihad Guest Miles. That’s in addition to the standard rate of 500 miles you enjoy every time you stay with Preferred Hotels and present your Etihad Guest card at check-in*.
Etihad Guest members earn 500 Etihad Guest Miles per qualifying stay at any participating Preferred Hotel Group property around the world. Just present your Etihad Guest membership card at the time of check-in.
iPrefer offers travelers points and other exclusive member rewards at over 450 participating Preferred Hotel Group locations, including some of the world’s finest independent hotels and resorts.
• RECEIVE VIP REWARDS such as room upgrades*, complimentary internet, priority early check-in/late check-out privileges, a welcome amenity, and more
• EARN POINTS with every eligible stay
• TURN POINTS INTO REWARD CERTIFICATES valid for room charges or hotel amenities, such as dining or spa services*
Membership is always complimentary, and iPrefer members receive benefits during every eligible stay.
Etihad Guest members can earn Etihad Guest Miles and iPrefer points for every eligible stay.
Claim Missing Miles
To claim missing miles please contact Preferred Hotel Group within six months of your stay.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
• Your Name and Etihad Guest Number.
• Date of arrival and departure.
• Invoice Number of your stay.
Please retain all original receipts until Etihad Guest Miles are credited to your account.
*Terms and Conditions
• Please quote your Etihad Guest Number at the time of booking and present your card when checking in.
• The booking must be in the name of the Etihad Guest Member.
• The following rates do not qualify: government rates, package rates, negotiated corporate rates, tour operator rates, employee rates, travel industry rates, and group rates. Confirm details with the hotel upon check-in. Miles may not be awarded on all rates at all hotels. Click here to view information about non-participating properties.
• In order to qualify for a retroactive mileage claim, your reservation must be booked via the Preferred Hotel Group channels (Preferred brand websites, Preferred call centers, or travel agents using a Global Distribution System).
• Double Etihad Guest Miles is valid at participating Preferred Hotel Group properties only.
• Minimum of two night stay required, blackout dates may apply.
• Rate Code MKTDBL must be booked to earn double miles.
• Miles will be credited to the members account within 4-6 weeks