Presenting the Etihad Guest Credit Card Account – where a trip to the supermarket can lead to a super trip of your dreams.
Earn miles with every pound you spend
The Etihad Guest Credit Card Account is designed to accelerate your earning capacity by giving you two cards, an Etihad Guest American Express® Credit Card from MBNA and an Etihad Guest Visa Credit Card. They work seamlessly together – conveniently packaged into one account, with one PIN, one statement, one monthly payment and the flexibility to manage your account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Start earning with the following benefits:
• 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every £1 you spend on card purchases with your Etihad Guest American Express® Credit Card1
• 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every £2 you spend on card purchases with your Etihad Guest Visa Credit Card1
• Welcome bonus of 5,000 Etihad Guest Miles when you spend £250 within the first 90 days of account opening*
• Fast track to Etihad Guest Silver Tier upon the completion of one paid for return flight with Etihad Airways in the first year of account opening
• Double Etihad Guest Miles on Etihad Airways operated flights taken in Pearl Business Class during the first three months of account opening
• Triple Etihad Guest Miles on Etihad Airways operated flights taken in Diamond First Class during the first three months of account opening
• No annual fee.
• 0% on all Etihad transactions3 for 12 months from the date your account is opened
• 0% on balance transfers for 6 months from the date your account is opened (2% handling fee). For this great rate your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening
• 0% on money transfers for 6 months from the date your account is opened (2% handling fee). For this great rate your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of your account opening.
18.9% p.a. (variable) on card purchases
Equivalent to 18.9% APR representative (variable)
Based on a credit limit of £1,200
More miles, more freedom
The sky is no longer the limit when it comes to earning miles. You can use your Etihad Guest Credit Card Account online and in-store for everyday purchases such as petrol, food shopping and bills.
In no time at all, you'll be enjoying all the freedom afforded by one of the world’s most flexible loyalty programmes, with even more ways to spend your miles:
• Redeem against flights and upgrades on Etihad Airways and more than 15 airline partners to thousands of destinations worldwide.
• Spend on over 6,000 products at the Etihad Guest Reward Shop.
• Convert miles to cash to spend at thirty million outlets worldwide with PointsPay.
Terms & Conditions
1Every £1 you spend on the Etihad Guest American Express® Credit Card and the Etihad Guest Visa Credit Card earns you Etihad Guest Miles. Cash transactions, money transfers, and balances you transfer to MBNA Limited do not earn Etihad Guest Miles. You will earn 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every £1 you spend on the Etihad Guest American Express® Credit Card and 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every £2 you spend on the Etihad Guest Visa Credit Card. Miles are earned for each whole pound spent on each card purchase on your card. The number of Etihad Guest Miles earned each month from credit card spend will be displayed on your monthly credit card statement, and will then be added to your Etihad Guest account within 30 days of the statement date. Please note, it is not possible to allocate Etihad Guest Miles to your account before they have appeared on your statement. Where a refund is made on your card, your Etihad Guest Miles total will be adjusted accordingly. Should you decide to cancel your Etihad Guest Credit Card Account before the production of your next statement, then any miles you have earned during the current statement period will be lost. Etihad Guest Miles can be suspended or cancelled if you do not keep your account in good standing. If you are already an Etihad Guest member it is your responsibility to enter your existing number on this application. Failure to do so will result in automatic duplicate enrolment into Etihad Guest. Please note the Etihad Guest membership number you give us must be for a Etihad Guest account in your name. If you have any additional card members on your card account, any Etihad Guest Miles they earn by spending on their cards will also be credited to your Etihad Guest account. Your personal information will be processed by Etihad Guest so they can enroll you in the Etihad Guest programme and to calculate and apply the amount of any rewards you earn.
2You will earn 5,000 Etihad Guest miles if you spend a minimum of £250 on card purchases within 90 days of your account opening. If you are already an Etihad Guest member it is your responsibility to enter your existing number on this application. Failure to do so will result in automatic duplicate enrolment into Etihad Guest. This offer is only available once for every new customer applying for the Etihad Guest Credit Card Account.
3This applies to Etihad flights booked at www.etihad.com/uk. To receive this promotional offer flights must be purchased within 12 months of your account opening.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express ® Company. MBNA Limited issue the MBNA American Express® Credit Card pursuant to a licence from American Express.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts. The credit cards are issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services, and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business. MBNA's consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading. American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express company. MBNA Limited issue the MBNA American Express® Credit Card pursuant to a licence from American Express. Etihad Airways PJSC is acting as a credit intermediary. Registered Office: P.O. Box 35566, New Airport Road, Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It offers credit cards provided by MBNA Limited in the UK.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.
Etihad Guest Terms and Conditions apply