Accor, the world's leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, is present in 92 countries with more than 3,500 hotels and 450,000 rooms.
Accor provides a wide range of brands - from luxury to economy - that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service and quality: Some of them being :Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1 as well as Thalassa sea & spa.
To book your next stay, please visit www.accorhotels.com
Le Club Accorhotels
Le Club Accorhotels is Accor's way of rewarding your loyalty. Earn points each time you stay in any of the 2,600 participating hotels and enjoy a whole host of benefits.
Le Club Accorhotels invites you to discover a world of travel-related advantages and other online promotional offers all along the year, exclusive Accor hotels services and privileges, airline miles, partner discounts and rewards. Registration is quick, free and simple too.
Classic, Silver, Gold or Platinum... Find out your future privileges and rewards
You can earn Le Club Accorhotels points at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Adagio (except Adagio Access), ibis, ibis Styles and Thalassa Sea and Spa.
Earn Etihad Guest Miles On Your Nights Worldwide
Earn Etihad Guest Miles while you sleep. You have the opportunity of earning miles at all qualifying properties worldwide when you book a stay in a hotel belonging to one of the eleven Accor brands, through accorhotels.com, Accor call centers and participating hotels.
Earn miles per stay from the first night:
Etihad Guest Members earn Etihad Guest Miles per qualifying stay at any Accor Hotel. All you have to do is select Etihad Guest Miles as your earning preference when you enroll into the Le Club Accorhotels program.
Points/ miles accumulated on the following basis:
• 1 mile for every 1 Euro spent at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure and Adagio (Except Adagio Access)
• 0.5 mile for every Euro spent Ibis hotels, Ibis Styles (Except Ibis Budget)
Convert points to miles
Le Club Accorhotels members who are also Etihad Guest Members may transfer their Le Club Accorhotels points to Etihad Guest Miles.
The conversion ratio would be 4,000 Le Club Accorhotels points to 2,000 Etihad Guest Miles.
Be even more rewarded with our promotional offers...
How To Earn Miles With Accor
1- Join Le Club Accorhotels, the Accor free loyalty program. Enroll now
2- To earn Etihad Guest Miles automatically please click on the link above and select Etihad Guest as your preferred award partner in your Le Club Accorhotels profile.
3- Present your Le Club Accorhotels card every time you check-in to any participating Accor hotel.
Claim Missing Miles
To claim missing miles, within six months of your stay, please contact our Customer service desk at
+33 1 49 60 22 22 or complete the corresponding claim form by clicking on this link (section Help & Contact): Contact us
Please provide the following information:
- Name and Le Club Accorhotels number
- Date of arrival and departure
- Name of the hotel and location
- Invoice number of your stay
Only original receipts will be taken into account.
Terms and conditions:
• In order to earn award miles automatically after each qualifying stay, you must register directly online via this link - Le Club accorhotels enrolment or at any of our participating hotels.
• Etihad Guest members, who are already members of Le Club Accorhotels and who wish to earn award Miles directly after each stay, must select Etihad Guest as their preferred award partner in their Le Club Accorhotels profile and choose the automatic earning function (option 2).
• Eligible rate means all public, corporate and promotional rates, except for tour operator rates, staff rates, groups and bookings done online through third parties.
Book on www.accorhotels.com or our brands.com to get the best of our hotels.
• Non eligible expense includes taxes, service charges, gratuities and all others expenses that are not specifically listed as eligible.
• Miles will be credited to your mileage account automatically after your stay.
• In addition to the automatic earning function, Le Club Accorhotels’ members can also convert their points into Etihad Guest miles at the ratio of 4,000 Le Club Accorhotels points = 2,000 miles.
• The general business terms and conditions of Le Club Accorhotels apply.
Feel free to consult on Le Club Accorhotels terms & conditions.